Tuesday, September 24, 2013

LEARN HOW TO PRINT RECHARGE CARD AND MAKE MONEY WITH IT



                                                               WELCOME MY VISITOR
 There are many business opportunities both online and offline, but we are charged with the responsibility of discovering them. If you are you are here now, I tell you that you are about to discover one of the possible legitimate ways to make money with your computer
PRINTING RECHARGE CARD OF ALL NETWORKS IN NIGERIA MTN ETISALAT AIRTEL & GLO……………………………….
Be happy that you came across this blog post, I am going to show you how you can start your printing recharge card business for free here. You might have come across sites asking you to buy eBooks to learn how to print recharge cards but I am going to give you that for free.
SO SEAT DOWN, FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT AND CONCENTRATE AS I DRIVE YOU TO YOUR SUCCESS.
                                                    
                                                         
A time we come across Ads and links telling us to visit, register with them, refer friends and make money just like that. And I begin to ask myself……..
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
CAN I REALLY MAKE MONEY WITH THIS?
IS THIS FOR REAL?
Now I want to show you how it works, I also want to tell you that you can make money with this and also it is for real.
We should know that you cannot make money without investing on something, you must start from somewhere.
What am I trying to tell you?
I am tying to let you know that printing recharge card in Nigeria will require a lot from you at the start. But you will make it if you are determined to.
                                                                  
First of all I will give you the requirement for printing recharge card in Nigeria.
1.   1    A COMPUTER SYSTEM (laptop or desktop)
2.    2   A PRINTER
3.    3   RECHARGE CARD PRINTING SOFTWARE
4.   4    PIN TO BE PRINTED
These are the four things you will need to make this dream a reality.
If you don’t have a computer system, we are glad to tell you that we offer the services of selling computers (mainly laptops) at an affordable price that you can never imagine.
The same goes to the printer.
For more information on this, contact me on
08130804284 or 08168002263 or send me an email using the contact form below.

RECHARGE CARD PRINTING SOFTWARE.
This is the software needed to be installed on your computer system, this helps to decipher the pins to be printed. Without this software on your system, you cannot print recharge card.
Should I call it the CPU of the recharge card printing system?
You can also give this the name (engine box)
This software is being sold at 6000 naira during our seminar, but I am going to give it to you here at just 3000 naira
WHAT that is a huge some of money…………..that is what some people will say.
I am telling you here and now that this software worth more than that.
Come to think of it, you get the software at this low price include the STEP BY STEP of using the software which will be sent to you after purchase. Pals it worth more than that.
To get the software you will pay into the account below
 
                                                                                                                                          Account name: NNAMDI ANTHONY EZEBUBE
Account number: 0026703564

After payment, Send your NAME, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, & WHAT YOU PAYED FOR to 08130804284.
Within 24hours your software will be sent to you through you email address. Coupled with  the steps by steps of using the software.

Ones again I want to tell you that you are on the great route to success.

For more information contact me on
08130804284
08168002263
Email

check back soon here because I am going to update on how to make money with BULK SMS in Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us your comment